Where did 2012 go!? This year seriously flew, and a lot of fashion has happened within the past 12 months. It wouldn't be complete without a best dressed list, so I've put together my top 15 most memorable style moments of the year.
1. Emma Stone in Lanvin – 2012 Golden Globe Awards
2. Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge in Jenny Packham – "Our Greatest Team Rises - BOA Olympic Concert"
3. Blake Lively in Zuhair Murad – "Savages" LA Premiere
4. Taylor Swift in Zuhair Murad – 2012 Grammy Awards
5. Elizabeth Banks in Elie Saab – "The Hunger Games" Berlin Premiere
6. Diane Kruger in Giambattista Valli – "Moonrise Kingdom" Cannes Film Festival Premiere & Opening Ceremony
7. Nina Dobrev in Donna Karan – 2012 Met Gala
8. Angeline Jolie in Ralph & Russo – "In the Land of Blood And Honey" Paris Premiere
9. Dianna Agron in Giles – 2012 Golden Globe Awards
10. Charlize Theron in Christian Dior – 2012 Golden Globe Awards
11. Nicole Kidman in Lanvin – "The Paperboy" Cannes Film Festival Premiere
12. Keira Knightley in Elie Saab – "Anna Karenina" Toronto Film Festival Premiere
13. Freida Pinto in Michael Angel – "Moonrise Kingdom" Cannes Film Festival Premiere & Opening Ceremony
14. Jessica Chastain in Alexander McQueen – 2012 Oscars
15. Cheryl Cole in Stéphane Rolland – "Amour" Cannes Film Festival Premiere
Now I'm asking you: who was the best dressed star of 2012? Let me know if you agree with my picks and tell me who do you think was sadly left off the list, in the comments!
Thank you for your support this year and next year I'll be back with more red carpet coverage!
I hope you all have a happy New Year's Eve!!